On September 18, Artsakh President Samvel Shahramanyan signed a decree appointing Artur Ivani Harutyunyan as state minister.
“By another decree of the head of the country, an amendment was made to the presidential decree “On coordinating the activities of ministers by the state minister of the Republic of Artsakh,” according to which the state minister will coordinate the activities of the following ministers:
1) Minister of Health.
2) Minister of Justice.
3) Minister of Agriculture.
4) Minister of Education, Science, Culture and Sports.
5) Minister of Social Development and Migration.
6) Minister of Territorial Administration and Infrastructures.
7) Minister of Urban Development.
8) Minister of Finance and Economy,” the message said.
Let’s remember that Artur Harutyunyan resigned his parliamentary powers.